All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk DB Connect: dbxquery error

Contributor

Hi,

My dbconnect 2.0 was working fine till now and suddenly i found that its not pulling data for past few days. Its now giving invalid query error in my connection(Explorer).

  1. Invalid Query : External search command 'dbxquery' returned error code 1. First 1000 (of 1485) bytes of script output: "RuntimeError: Failed to run query:
  2. Query runs if I remove the "order by created" part from the end.
  3. This same query is still working fine in Operations- Db Inputs and showing me the preview of the table.
  4. I don't see any pending jdbc driver update.

For now I have removed the order by clause in connection query. Will it change my data, my query is db inputs is updated one.

Kindly advise.

0 Karma
1 Solution

Contributor

dbconnect gets disabled after 6 failed tries and you have to enable it manually in the Operations==>for each Db Input to fix the issue.

The setting for keeping it always enabled was already done in our dbconnect inputs.conf, but which doesn't seem to always work.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

Contributor

dbconnect gets disabled after 6 failed tries and you have to enable it manually in the Operations==>for each Db Input to fix the issue.

The setting for keeping it always enabled was already done in our dbconnect inputs.conf, but which doesn't seem to always work.

View solution in original post

0 Karma