All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure: Why am I getting error "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it"?

Yann_T
Path Finder

Hi,

I followed the documentation to install the Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure, but I have this error :

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

What did I miss ?

Thank you

0 Karma
1 Solution

Yann_T
Path Finder

Hi,
I solved my problem.
It was an url error.
In my chain, I had a mistake due to my browser default language.
Maybe you have to modifie your url to check if the language is "en-us" mine was "fr-FR" so it did not work.

Regards

View solution in original post

0 Karma

Yann_T
Path Finder

Hi,
I solved my problem.
It was an url error.
In my chain, I had a mistake due to my browser default language.
Maybe you have to modifie your url to check if the language is "en-us" mine was "fr-FR" so it did not work.

Regards

0 Karma

kearaspoor
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I'm working with the same infrastructure v1.1.2 on Splunk v6.2, on an Linux OS and getting the same error. Is there any option available other than re-installing?

0 Karma

gyslainlatsa
Motivator

hi Yann_T,

what is the version of splunk entreprise and of windows for infrastructure App you use?

let me know.

0 Karma

Yann_T
Path Finder

Hi,

I'm using windows for infrastructure v1.1.2 on splunk v6.2

0 Karma

gyslainlatsa
Motivator

hi,
I use the same versions as you. but I have no problem.
Have you installed windows for infrastructure as an application before having this problem?

0 Karma

Yann_T
Path Finder

Hi,
Yes a have.
Is it possible that I have this problem because my splunk instance is on a windows OS ?

0 Karma

gyslainlatsa
Motivator

no, i have the same OS with you

0 Karma

Yann_T
Path Finder

ok thank you I will try to re-install it.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...