All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure: Why am I getting error "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it"?

Yann_T
Path Finder

Hi,

I followed the documentation to install the Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure, but I have this error :

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

What did I miss ?

Thank you

0 Karma
1 Solution

Yann_T
Path Finder

Hi,
I solved my problem.
It was an url error.
In my chain, I had a mistake due to my browser default language.
Maybe you have to modifie your url to check if the language is "en-us" mine was "fr-FR" so it did not work.

Regards

View solution in original post

0 Karma

Yann_T
Path Finder

Hi,
I solved my problem.
It was an url error.
In my chain, I had a mistake due to my browser default language.
Maybe you have to modifie your url to check if the language is "en-us" mine was "fr-FR" so it did not work.

Regards

0 Karma

kearaspoor
Communicator

I'm working with the same infrastructure v1.1.2 on Splunk v6.2, on an Linux OS and getting the same error. Is there any option available other than re-installing?

0 Karma

gyslainlatsa
Motivator

hi Yann_T,

what is the version of splunk entreprise and of windows for infrastructure App you use?

let me know.

0 Karma

Yann_T
Path Finder

Hi,

I'm using windows for infrastructure v1.1.2 on splunk v6.2

0 Karma

gyslainlatsa
Motivator

hi,
I use the same versions as you. but I have no problem.
Have you installed windows for infrastructure as an application before having this problem?

0 Karma

Yann_T
Path Finder

Hi,
Yes a have.
Is it possible that I have this problem because my splunk instance is on a windows OS ?

0 Karma

gyslainlatsa
Motivator

no, i have the same OS with you

0 Karma

Yann_T
Path Finder

ok thank you I will try to re-install it.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Don't wait! Accept the Mission Possible: Splunk Adoption Challenge Now and Win ...

Attention everyone! We have exciting news to share! We are recruiting new members for the Mission Possible: ...

Unify Your SecOps with Splunk Mission Control

In today’s post, I'm excited to share some recent Splunk Mission Control innovations. With Splunk Mission ...

Data Preparation Made Easy: SPL2 for Edge Processor

By now, you may have heard the exciting news that Edge Processor, the easy-to-use Splunk data preparation tool ...