All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure: Is there a way to change how the Trend graph appears without increasing the interval setting?

ckillg
Path Finder

I adjusted the interval from 10 to 60 seconds on the universal forwarders. Now the graph has a "hill" once every 60 seconds and is at 0 the rest of the time. Is there a way to fix this other than increasing the interval? alt text

0 Karma
1 Solution

martin_mueller
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can change your sparkline(foo) to sparkline(foo, 1m) to force one-minute buckets.

View solution in original post

martin_mueller
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can change your sparkline(foo) to sparkline(foo, 1m) to force one-minute buckets.

ckillg
Path Finder

Thanks. Exactly what I was looking for.

ckillg
Path Finder

To add. I understand that there is no data for the points in between the hills. It would be nice, though, if the line graph would average out.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...