All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure: Is there a way to change how the Trend graph appears without increasing the interval setting?

ckillg
Path Finder

I adjusted the interval from 10 to 60 seconds on the universal forwarders. Now the graph has a "hill" once every 60 seconds and is at 0 the rest of the time. Is there a way to fix this other than increasing the interval? alt text

0 Karma
1 Solution

martin_mueller
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can change your sparkline(foo) to sparkline(foo, 1m) to force one-minute buckets.

View solution in original post

martin_mueller
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can change your sparkline(foo) to sparkline(foo, 1m) to force one-minute buckets.

ckillg
Path Finder

Thanks. Exactly what I was looking for.

ckillg
Path Finder

To add. I understand that there is no data for the points in between the hills. It would be nice, though, if the line graph would average out.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...