All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure 1.5.1 and Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Windows 6.0.0 - Compatible?

msaz
Path Finder

Are the Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure 1.5.1 and Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Windows 6.0.0 compatible? I've been working on getting everything setup in a new Splunk Enterprise environment 7.2.5, but it's been hit and miss. Using the older versions doesn't seem like a good idea as it looks like they are being phased out.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

p_gurav
Champion

The Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure version 1.5.1 is compatible with TA-Windows 6.0.0 with multikv turned off. Refer below docs:
https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/MSApp/1.5.1/MSInfra/Platformandhardwarerequirements#What_brows...

0 Karma

msaz
Path Finder

Thanks, it looks like there's more to it. I'll start a new topic.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...