All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure 1.5.1 and Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Windows 6.0.0 - Compatible?

msaz
Path Finder

Are the Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure 1.5.1 and Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Windows 6.0.0 compatible? I've been working on getting everything setup in a new Splunk Enterprise environment 7.2.5, but it's been hit and miss. Using the older versions doesn't seem like a good idea as it looks like they are being phased out.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

p_gurav
Champion

The Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure version 1.5.1 is compatible with TA-Windows 6.0.0 with multikv turned off. Refer below docs:
https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/MSApp/1.5.1/MSInfra/Platformandhardwarerequirements#What_brows...

0 Karma

msaz
Path Finder

Thanks, it looks like there's more to it. I'll start a new topic.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...