All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Add-on for Service Now Madrid version

raduand
Explorer

Hello,

I'm looking to integrate Splunk with ServiceNow in order to pull CMDB, incidents and changes information to Splunk. We're currently on Madrid version of ServiceNow and the add-on documentation states it is compatible only with Helsinki, Istanbul, Jakarta, and Kingston. I know for sure this add-on works with London (tested) but has anyone made it work with Madrid version?

Best regards,
Andrei

0 Karma

koshyk
Super Champion

Your company/team are bit ahead of the game it seems 🙂
Most of companies are in Kingston/London version, but I'm very much sure the TA would be compatible.

The tests I normally do is
1. Ensure the cmdb_ci hasn't changed dramatically. Adding a new column is NOT a big problem as it just leads to extra field
2. If you find any increased amount of data, you can suppress them (Please see this post how to do that)
3. You may need to reload the API account in some cases. But overall, no major changes may be required

The only ways is to try it out in your DEV/TEST environment and point it to Madrid Version

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...