All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Add-on for F5 BIG-IP

JarrettM
Path Finder

Installed and enabled the "Splunk Add-on for F5 BIG-IP". but when I select the app I just get a page that says "Manage F5 BIG-IP Servers" with a grey-ed out link for "+ Add Server"

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Jarrett

0 Karma

deepashri_123
Motivator
0 Karma

JarrettM
Path Finder

If anyone out there has any clue as to why I seeing this please let me know. We really need to be able to get this data into Splunk.

Thanks!

Jarrett

0 Karma

hortonew
Builder

I believe there are permissions that come with the app that have to be assigned to the user you're logged in as. Go to access controls and see if you can assign your user with any new roles since the app was installed.

edit: actually looking at the app conf files, i'm not seeing anything new. Try logging in as the splunk admin user and see if it allows you to edit.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...