All Apps and Add-ons

Organization Unit (OU) Needed

vnguyen46
Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I already installed this app along with the TA and it seems working okay with not many visio displays, but that's alright.
The issue is that there is no where in the log I can find the organization unit (OU) where a user belongs to.

Anyone knows how/where I can find the OU names?
Thanks,

Tags (1)
0 Karma

vnguyen46
Contributor

I already once signed up for this group, but now I don't know where to login.
Can you share me the login page?

Thanks,

0 Karma

alacercogitatus
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This is not currently available. I wrote some code really quick, and in v1.3.2 ( or v1.4.0 not sure on version yet) I will have a new sourcetype "gapps:admin:directory:users" that will list all of the user information, including org. Be careful though, this may expose PII into your Splunk environment. But the option is there.

0 Karma

alacercogitatus
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If you want a beta build, hit me up on Slack (splk.it/slack)

0 Karma

vnguyen46
Contributor

Can you give a time window when the newer version with OU pulling is available?
Thanks,

0 Karma

alacercogitatus
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Once I nail down the BigQuery inputs for Gmail Headers, I'll release v1.4.0 (or maybe v1.3.2 not sure yet)

0 Karma

vnguyen46
Contributor

v1.3.1 is the latest on Splunkbase and not extracting OUs. I am looking forward to the newer version with the field name.
Thanks,

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...