All Apps and Add-ons

Not able to plot data on Splunk google maps

deepak312
Explorer

I uploaded 1 csv file named "address.csv" in lookup table files, which have below 4 columns in same below sequence.
Sample data is also added.

buildingNumber              buildingName            longitude               latitude    
B101                        Building 1              -93.2986329             44.94781405

The index with which I am using this lookup table is "maps_core" and I have created a lookup definition as well with name "add"

Now, I want to plot all these buildings on Splunk Google maps using longitude and latitude with building number displayed in the circle.

I am using below search query and not seeing any data in google maps

index="maps_core" sourcetype=* | lookup add buildingNumber | geonormalize
0 Karma
1 Solution

jitsinha
Path Finder

try this

index="maps_core" sourcetype=* | lookup add buildingNumber OUTPUT latitude, longitude | geonormalize

View solution in original post

0 Karma

jitsinha
Path Finder

try this

index="maps_core" sourcetype=* | lookup add buildingNumber OUTPUT latitude, longitude | geonormalize

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...