All Apps and Add-ons

Nice App! Must commend...

araitz
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Just sent a few screenshots around the office, and people are lovin' it!

I am looking forward to the next release already.

0 Karma

tcgprez

A tutorial on how to integrate this nice map with Cisco Security and replace the amMap would be excellent.

0 Karma

ziegfried
Influencer
0 Karma

jerrad
Path Finder

One thing that I am not sure the app is capable of right now is that my events already contain fields which include the lat and long, so I would like this to directly map based off of those values rather then ip.

0 Karma

jerrad
Path Finder

I had to perform the rename for it to work, thanks for the info it worked great.

0 Karma

ziegfried
Influencer

Yes, this is totally possible. If those fields are detected by the geonormalize command, you just have to search for those events. Otherwise you'd have to rename/alias those fields as _lat and _lng

0 Karma

ziegfried
Influencer

Thanks! I'd appreciate ideas on how to improve it or if there's anything that isn't working as expected.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...