All Apps and Add-ons

New to Splunk/DomainTools...having datamodel problems- How do I solve this error?

STariq

Hello. I'm super new to Splunk(love to tool for assessing JuniperFW logs) but I'm being tasked at a new job with something out of my zone. I'm a Palo Alto guy but my boss would like our Forcepoint logs to run through this app. I have it installed but this string tstats average =false count FROM datamodel=mail_log  gives me an error saying it can't find that datamodel. Now this model is fully operational under PP for Proofpoint with all permissions available to all. I did check that. Can anyone help me with this? I'm using Splunk Enterprise 8.2.4 and DomainTools 4.3.0. Thank you in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

NEW! Log Views in Splunk Observability Dashboards Gives Context From a Single Page

Today, Splunk Observability releases log views, a new feature for users to add their logs data from Splunk Log ...

Last Chance to Submit Your Paper For BSides Splunk - Deadline is August 12th!

Hello everyone! Don't wait to submit - The deadline is August 12th! We have truly missed the community so ...

Ready, Set, SOAR: How Utility Apps Can Up Level Your Playbooks!

WATCH NOW Powering your capabilities has never been so easy with ready-made Splunk® SOAR Utility Apps. Parse ...