All Apps and Add-ons

NetFlow Integrator version

fedsan

What are the limitations of the NetFlow Integrator version that comes with this app? thanks

0 Karma

dmiller2010
Path Finder

Our NetFlow for Splunk app is bundled with our free edition and does not require a license. The Key Features are below:

NetFlow to Syslog (CIM)
NetFlow v5, v9
Real Time w/ One to One Conversion

If you are interested in additional NetFlow and Data Consolidation, please register on our web site for a 30-day free trial of our Standard Edition.

0 Karma

fedsan

My concern is if I have a licensed Splunk server and install this app, should I get a license for NetFlow integrator? Considering the capabilities of the NetFlow integrator that comes with the app fit my requirement.

0 Karma

dmiller2010
Path Finder

Hi Fedsan,

NetFlow Integrator™ is a software-only, rule-based streaming system. It receives NetFlow records from network devices and intelligently converts this information in real time into syslog messages, and sends them to traditional SIEM systems, like Splunk. The rules are plug-ins that provide a variety of network visibility and security services. By consolidating NetFlow records, the product reduces the amount of data forwarded to SIEM systems without losing information veracity.

Our FREE Limited Edition of NetFlow Integrator has only one conversion rule that translates v5, v9 NetFlow to syslog one-to-one without any pre-processing or consolidation. It is bundled with NetFlow for Splunk application, but could be installed on a separate server, with Splunk Forwarder, or in virtual environment.

If you are interested in consolidation and processing of other NetFlow such as; Palo Alto Networks, Cisco NSEL, then you will want to try either our NetFlow Essential or our Standard Edition.

0 Karma

fedsan

My concern is if I have a licensed Splunk server and install this app, should I get a license for NetFlow integrator? Considering the capabilities of the NetFlow integrator that comes with the app fit my requirement.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...