All Apps and Add-ons

Logs not extracting

usmsplunksme
Explorer

Hi all,
any assistance with this app would be grateful. I managed to connect to our LA workspace and receive logs in splunk, but none of the logs have any extractions.

any assistance would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

edhealea
Path Finder

I couldn't find any thing published for this so I had to create a field extraction for each individual query that we implemented. It took a few tries on each one. Just when I thought I had it, MS would through a new format in the query but they have been pretty stable lately. They are not the prettiest regexes but they are working for us.

0 Karma

grout
Explorer

I am facing the same issue with the kusto graber and its not able to parse the json format 

0 Karma

edhealea
Path Finder

Did you ever make any head way with this? I am having the same issue with pulling in log analytics events from Azure using the Grabber.

0 Karma

02sangeet
Engager

Could you please help us, giving some idea about the extraction you used to solve this issue. I am also facing the same issue here, though  we are able to fetch some data from MS Azure log analytics but data shows only header part.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...