All Apps and Add-ons

Is there an RSS Feed for splunkbase?

lguinn2
Legend

I would like to follow splunkbase, so that I can know when apps are added or updated.

I don't want to follow individual apps, and I definitely do not want to add each app individually to my RSS...

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

MHibbin
Influencer

Not used it, but there appears to be...

If you navigate to the Apps section of site, and the "Browse all apps", there is an RSS link next to the "Browse all Apps" header.

Hope this is what you meant.

EDIT: To include additional info for others that wanted to know:

View solution in original post

MHibbin
Influencer

Not used it, but there appears to be...

If you navigate to the Apps section of site, and the "Browse all apps", there is an RSS link next to the "Browse all Apps" header.

Hope this is what you meant.

EDIT: To include additional info for others that wanted to know:

LukeMurphey
Champion

Exactly correct. I have been using http://splunk-base.splunk.com/apps/all/?type=rss&sort=newest to follow the apps for a while now. Works perfectly.

0 Karma

vasuparvatham

I would like to follow few pages to get notified over a Splunk alert / notification whenever they update the info.

Can you please help me achieving this?

0 Karma

splunkquestions
Engager

What is the url for the rss feed of blogs.splunk.com ?

0 Karma

sylax
Explorer
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...