All Apps and Add-ons

Is Splunk DB Connect, Splunk Addon for Oracle, NMON performance Monitor apps/add-ons are free

sarvan7777

I am new to Splunk. We have a requirement to create some DB monitoring, Linux Monitoring and few other application monitoring dashboards. I came across these applications in Splunk base. Our client has Splunk enterprise License. Would like to know whether we can use the below apps/add-on available in Splunkbase for free

Splunk DB connect
Splunk Add-on for Oracle
NMON Performance Monitor (App - 1753)
Monitoring Kubernetes - Metrics and Logs (App - 3743)

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

p_gurav
Champion

Yes you can use it for free. You can download the application package and then import it in splunk.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

p_gurav
Champion

Yes you can use it for free. You can download the application package and then import it in splunk.

0 Karma

sarvan7777

That's fantastic. Just wanted to double check you are telling that every app in my list is available for free - Please confirm. Also, Is there a easy way to find whether an app/add-on available in splunkbase is free or paid?

0 Karma

p_gurav
Champion

Yes the listed apps are free. If you go to application page it allows you to download that means its free, if it says visit site or contact sales then those are paid. Also some of the paid apps can be download but with limited features eg. demo purpose.

Accept the answer if its helpful!! 🙂

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...