All Apps and Add-ons

How to use Splunk App for Infrastructure to monitor server availability and send alert if one or more servers are down?

qhmassc
Explorer

How to use Splunk App for Infrastructure to monitor server availability and send alert if one or more servers are down?

johnquinn
Explorer

Its been a year, is there any alerting available in Splunk Insights for Infrastructure?

Without alerting for up/down status or disk space filling up, I don't feel Splunk Insights for Infrastructure is useful.

Please help me understand if this functionality is built into the latest release of Splunk Insights for Infrastructure

dagarwal_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Currently we don't have any alerting feature in SAI/SII based on activity of the server.
We will be adding this feature in the future release.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...