All Apps and Add-ons

How to configure curl command to use proxy?

SONY_anilyelmar
Explorer

Hi @jkat54  , TA-webtools is very promising can be very useful for some of my usecases. Only concern is how I can configure proxy to be used. I didn't find settings to do that. Unfortunately I can set the proxy as global variable on my linux system because  in splunk my different apps are supposed to use different proxies based on the need.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in adavance.

Labels (3)
0 Karma
1 Solution

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Unfortunately I have not enabled the proxy for individual inputs.  You can make an enhancement request on the apps GitHub repo if you like.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Unfortunately I have not enabled the proxy for individual inputs.  You can make an enhancement request on the apps GitHub repo if you like.

0 Karma

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

https://github.com/bentleymi/ta-webtools/issues/17 was created by another member of the community.  Accepting this as the answer.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...