All Apps and Add-ons

How to Access Jupyter notebook in Deep learning toolkit ?

frozenpy
Explorer

Hello good people,

I have installed the Deep learning Toolkit in Splunk and pulled the MLTK image in my standalone setup. Everything seems to be configured well, but when I hit the Jupyterlab in the containers tab, I am prompted to provide a password. The thing is I didn't setup any password.

Have you encountered the same issue ?

0 Karma
1 Solution

pdrieger_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @frozenpy , that should be easy: you can find the password noted in the DLTK app page Model Development Guide accessible over the home content dashboard or from the DLTK app menu Overview > Model Development Guide. Best, Philipp

View solution in original post

pdrieger_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @frozenpy , that should be easy: you can find the password noted in the DLTK app page Model Development Guide accessible over the home content dashboard or from the DLTK app menu Overview > Model Development Guide. Best, Philipp

frozenpy
Explorer

Thank you so much !

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If your problem is resolved then please accept the answer to help future readers.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...

Updated Data Management and AWS GDI Inventory in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to Data Management and Infrastructure Inventory for AWS. The Data Management page, ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...