All Apps and Add-ons

Help with downloading the Splunk add-on for ServiceNow

Sbataccount
Engager

Hi All

I want to download Splunk add-on for servicenow Event management integration . As per the documents ( store.servicenow.com/sn_appstore_store.do#!/store/application/bac6db564f6a3100a0fc7d2ca310c721/1.1.4?referer=sn_appstore_store.do%23!%2Fstore%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dsplunk and I should get the Add-on from link , splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1928/ . This link is not functional , "Aggree to download " button is not working .
Could someonw please help me with the correct link to download the add-on.

Thanks..

0 Karma

Sbataccount
Engager

hi ,
I posted the same link,. The link seems to be not working for me,

0 Karma

gjanders
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I'm using the Chrome browser, I click download (after logging in with my account) and then a popup says "Accept license terms"

If I click "I have read the terms and conditions of this license and agree to be bound by them." then the download will begin, I re-tested the links from my answer just then and they work for me...

0 Karma

lfedak_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hey @Sbataccount if @garethatiag answered your question as needed please remember to accept the answer to close the question and to award karma points. 🙂

0 Karma

gjanders
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...