All Apps and Add-ons

HP Service Manager app

albertohontoria
Path Finder

Hi friends

I am developing an small app to dashboard HP Service manager incident/change/catalog data by db connect to the database. Has anyone done something like this before? If we have something already done, i can expand it.

Thanks in advance

0 Karma

apezuela
Explorer

We have a small app to show KPI information from service manager DB (Changes, Tasks, Incidents and request). We are interested in open tickets, changes and so on from splunk but we didn't find an easy way to do it.

0 Karma

thambisetty
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I have developed python script to open ticket in HPSM.

————————————
If this helps, give a like below.

riqbal47010
Path Finder

hi thambisetty,

we are trying to integrate the HP service manager app with Splunk. on test server it is executing properly. whereas on our production environment it is giving below error:

ERROR sendmodalert - action=createIncident STDERR - KeyError: 'host'

how can I fix this
and how can I list existing environmental variables related to python script.

0 Karma

newsplunker1
Path Finder

could you explain how did you configure the SM in splunk/alert ? I put all the info required but nothing is being sent to Service manager .

0 Karma

apezuela
Explorer

Is public?

0 Karma

thambisetty
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

No its not public. This is customized for our requirement

————————————
If this helps, give a like below.
0 Karma

jmallorquin
Builder

Hi Alberto

Any update about your project? 🙂 I really interesting in any information that you could provide.

Thanks in advance.

0 Karma

gfuente
Motivator

Hello

Could you provide some details of what tables needes to be queryed to feed the app reports and dashboards? I mean, where is the changes/tickets information that need to be indexed?

Also looking forward to see the app 🙂

thanks!

0 Karma

rdelmark
Explorer

Thanks for your reply, yes i would be very interested in anything your have prepared so far.

0 Karma

albertohontoria
Path Finder

Hi. I have prepared some views about tickets, resolution groups activitiy, changes, servicecatalog with SLA, if you need info please ask. Still working on it, so i don´t have yet a full app to distribute.

Regards

0 Karma

cjenning
Explorer

Hey Alberto, I realize this post is quite old by now but I am working on something similar and was wondering if you'd share your knowledge? Do you have an app you could distribute by now or perhaps just some tips for creating useful searches/visualizations around service manager?

Thank you!

0 Karma

rdelmark
Explorer

I am also considering doing the same thing, I would like to design a Splunk dashboard that contains a views into HP Service Manager ticket queues. I have not started any work on it yet but am interested in the effort to complete it.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...