All Apps and Add-ons

Getting checkpointer error for alerts in Sophos Add-on for splunk

ajaycitrus

I have installed the Sophos on Add for Splunk (https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4096/ ) on HF

I am able to receive the events perfectly but i get the below error when i configure it to pull alerts:

2020-03-05 11:52:19,263 ERROR pid=176598 tid=MainThread file=base_modinput.py:log_error:307 |
{"has_more":false,"next_cursor":"xxxxxxxxLTAzLTA1VDEwOjUyOjE5LjIwM1o=","items":[]}

0 Karma

eegiievol
Explorer

Could you please help me. Is there anything else I have to modify except inputs.conf. I have trouble getting data onboard. 

0 Karma

konstr
Path Finder

I am having the exact same issue, did you manage to figure it out?

0 Karma

ajaycitrus

I have upgraded to the latest version.

Now, its polls data one-twice in a day although polling interval is set at 30 seconds.
Most of the times, it fails but once or twice, the request goes through and pulls all the data ( there is no gap in the data)

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...