All Apps and Add-ons

Error while configuring ServiceNow SecOPS Add-On app on Splunk

karan454
Engager

Hey All,

I am currently facing issue while trying to configure the app. This is the Error message :

ServiceNow Security Operations Addon". I am getting error message saying "Error while posting to url=/servicesNS/nobody/TA-ServiceNow-SecOps/TA-ServiceNow-SecOps_setup/myinstance/sn_instance

I am entering correct credentials & URL for serviceNow instance but it is still giving me error message. I don't know any place where I can scan for error logs. 

Please help and kindly reply if you have any resolution or kind of guidance for the same.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

0 Karma

karan454
Engager

Hey Splunk Developers

Could you please help me out on this? I m really stuck on this for days now. Any help will be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance.

@traxxasbreaker,@roshandsouza,Log_wrangler,@sachingawas

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...