All Apps and Add-ons

Data issues with Splunk App for Checkpoint

jimt_mt
Loves-to-Learn

Running splunk 6.1 and already have the Checkpoint add on working fine. Data is being indexed into the checkpoint index and tagged as source type opsec. If I do a normal search for data using either of these, data shows up, but within the app, the dashboards show "no search query provided." I tested this on 6.2 in our dev enviroment and was able to get data into the app after a couple of tweaks, but moving it to production which is still running 6.1 and get no data.

Any one else using this app and seeing this issue?

0 Karma

sobrien
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi Tim,

This app is not supported on 6.1 and below, due to the nature of some of the functionality it requires. If you need to have something working on 6.1, please let me know and I will try to make something available.

Hope this helps.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...