All Apps and Add-ons

Cisco Networks App: Why am I getting the following errors after installation?

faisal_mehmood
Engager

I have just installed Cisco Networks app and getting this error when I click on Inventory>Interfaces:

Error in 'PivotProcessor': Error in 'PivotUtil': The dataset 'Interface' has no field 'index'.

Any help is appreciated.

Zolrak
Explorer

I'm having the same issue, the Inventory -> Devices panels show a Pivot error, It used to show data, mostly empty a couple of previous versions.

0 Karma

sowings
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Looks like this was a problem with an earlier version of the app. The release notes for the current version (2.5.6 at the time of writing) indicate a fix for errors related to filtering on the "index" attribute for the data models and pivot interface. I believe if you update, it should be fixed!

0 Karma

pkarpushin
Path Finder

Same issue here

0 Karma

cyberya
Engager

Have the same issue, not only for "Interfaces" but also for panels: "Configuration started by host", "Device Logins by user".

Additionally, If it helps, I have installed an App "Syslog Priority Field Decoder / Lookup" for adding Severity level fields to Splunk and have configured "no_priority_stripping = true".

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...