All Apps and Add-ons

Capacity planning Reports in Splunk

vijaybaskarss
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Hello Experts,

We need to have Capacity planning and availability reports, already Windows TA, Nix TA and vmware add-on forwarding the data to our Splunk Instance. Is there any default reports that available for capacity planning? How to achieve it?

Regards,

Vj

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

vijaybaskarss
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Hi gcesello,

Since we are using Splunk Cloud, dont find info related to capacity for an entities in cloud monitoring console. That contains the information about health of Splunk Indexers, Search head, License and etc. 

/Vj

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @vijaybaskarss,

Ok, but you can install a local instance of Splunk and take the searches and dashboard to implement (as a custom app) in your Splunk Clod to have information about your resource usage.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @vijaybaskarss,

did you already explored the Splunk Monitoring Console?

Probably, you'll  find all the information you need.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...