All Apps and Add-ons

Can you help me with the following error in the Wordcloud Custom Visualization?: " "No matching visualization found for type:wordcloud,in app:wordcloud_app"

bestSplunker
Contributor

No matching visualization found for type:wordcloud,in app:wordcloud_app,even set to global permission

hi . everyone.I am not very good at English,

I used a deployer to push the Wordcloud app to the search header, but the visualization tab didn't have the chart, and I tried to set the app permissions to global, but still, it didn't work. I opened the example in Wordcloud, and I saw the following message.

No matching visualization found for type:wordcloud,in app:wordcloud_app

alt text

If I install it on a single Splunk, it can work. Why can't it be used in search clusters?

0 Karma
1 Solution

bestSplunker
Contributor

@mwdbhyat hi.this problem has been solved。Because splunk installs up to 30 visual apps, Visualization tabs can't accommodate more Visualizations app, When I uninstall one of the visualization APP, Wordcloud worked and appeared in the Visualization tab

View solution in original post

0 Karma

bestSplunker
Contributor

@mwdbhyat hi.this problem has been solved。Because splunk installs up to 30 visual apps, Visualization tabs can't accommodate more Visualizations app, When I uninstall one of the visualization APP, Wordcloud worked and appeared in the Visualization tab

0 Karma

mwdbhyat
Builder

What version of Splunk are you running - are they the same on SHC and single instance? Are you sure the app has landed correctly on the SHC?

0 Karma

bestSplunker
Contributor

Splunk version is 6.4.3. single instance and shc splunk version are the same. I can see wordcloud in the app management of the every search header, and it comes with an example dashboadr,Open the example, I can see the following error, it obviously does not work. And the wordcloud is not found in the visualization tab.

No matching visualization found for type:wordcloud,in app:wordcloud_app

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...