All Apps and Add-ons

Can you help me with the following error in the Wordcloud Custom Visualization?: " "No matching visualization found for type:wordcloud,in app:wordcloud_app"

bestSplunker
Contributor

No matching visualization found for type:wordcloud,in app:wordcloud_app,even set to global permission

hi . everyone.I am not very good at English,

I used a deployer to push the Wordcloud app to the search header, but the visualization tab didn't have the chart, and I tried to set the app permissions to global, but still, it didn't work. I opened the example in Wordcloud, and I saw the following message.

No matching visualization found for type:wordcloud,in app:wordcloud_app

alt text

If I install it on a single Splunk, it can work. Why can't it be used in search clusters?

0 Karma
1 Solution

bestSplunker
Contributor

@mwdbhyat hi.this problem has been solved。Because splunk installs up to 30 visual apps, Visualization tabs can't accommodate more Visualizations app, When I uninstall one of the visualization APP, Wordcloud worked and appeared in the Visualization tab

View solution in original post

0 Karma

bestSplunker
Contributor

@mwdbhyat hi.this problem has been solved。Because splunk installs up to 30 visual apps, Visualization tabs can't accommodate more Visualizations app, When I uninstall one of the visualization APP, Wordcloud worked and appeared in the Visualization tab

0 Karma

mwdbhyat
Builder

What version of Splunk are you running - are they the same on SHC and single instance? Are you sure the app has landed correctly on the SHC?

0 Karma

bestSplunker
Contributor

Splunk version is 6.4.3. single instance and shc splunk version are the same. I can see wordcloud in the app management of the every search header, and it comes with an example dashboadr,Open the example, I can see the following error, it obviously does not work. And the wordcloud is not found in the visualization tab.

No matching visualization found for type:wordcloud,in app:wordcloud_app

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...