All Apps and Add-ons

Can Meta Woot! add summaries from before it was activated?

shorwitz

I'd like to be able to use Meta Woot! to collect information on old events, but I only just installed it. Looking at the way the "Generate Meta Woot!" search works, it seems like it should be possible (albeit time-intensive) to collect summaries of older events with repeated tstats/collect commands going back over time. Is there a mechanism built into Meta Woot! to do this automatically?

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

pj
Contributor

Hi, thanks for the question.

There is no automated feature to do this, but you could simply take the meta woot search and run it over a longer timeframe in order to 'backfill' somewhat the state table if you are looking to do so, yes.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Karma

pj
Contributor

Hi, thanks for the question.

There is no automated feature to do this, but you could simply take the meta woot search and run it over a longer timeframe in order to 'backfill' somewhat the state table if you are looking to do so, yes.

Thanks!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...