All Apps and Add-ons

Build splunk dasboard with two different searches into single chart

bbhandari012
Explorer

I would like to have this two chart merge into single chart as a two different line diagram

sourcetype="tomcat-webapp" host="server-notify06*" | rex "(?i)(?P<FIELDNAME>\w+=\[[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\])" |bucket _time span=1h | stats count(FIELDNAME) by _time| rename count(FIELDNAME) as "Count"

sourcetype="tomcat-webapp" host="server-notify06*" | rex "(?i)(?P<FIELDNAME>\w+=\[\w+\])" | bucket _time span=1h | stats count(FIELDNAME) by _time| rename count(FIELDNAME) as "Count"

0 Karma
1 Solution

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Try something like this

sourcetype="tomcat-webapp" host="server-notify06*" | rex "(?i)(?P<FIELDNAME1>\\w+=\[[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\])"  | rex "(?i)(?P<FIELDNAME2>\w+=\[\w+\])" | timechart span=1h count(FIELDNAME1) as Count1 count(FIELDNAME2) as Count2

View solution in original post

0 Karma

bbhandari012
Explorer

I have a couple of dashboard. In each dashboard, i would like to have a feature of drop down menu on top of each dashboard, selecting the drop down menu, should redirect me to the different dashboard according to the selection . How can i achieve that feature ? I tried something as below and no luck !!

<input type="dropdown" token="field1">

<label></label>
<default>Select a page to open</default>
<choice value="">Select a page to open</choice>
<choice value="first_dashboard">Link to first dashboard</choice>
<choice value="second_dashboard">Link to second dashboard</choice>
<change>
  <condition value="first_dashboard">

</condition>
  <condition value="second_dashboard">

</condition>
</change>

<chart>
 </chart>
0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Try something like this

sourcetype="tomcat-webapp" host="server-notify06*" | rex "(?i)(?P<FIELDNAME1>\\w+=\[[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\])"  | rex "(?i)(?P<FIELDNAME2>\w+=\[\w+\])" | timechart span=1h count(FIELDNAME1) as Count1 count(FIELDNAME2) as Count2
0 Karma

bbhandari012
Explorer

That worked great !!!! Thank you

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...