All Apps and Add-ons

Build splunk dasboard with two different searches into single chart

bbhandari012
Explorer

I would like to have this two chart merge into single chart as a two different line diagram

sourcetype="tomcat-webapp" host="server-notify06*" | rex "(?i)(?P<FIELDNAME>\w+=\[[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\])" |bucket _time span=1h | stats count(FIELDNAME) by _time| rename count(FIELDNAME) as "Count"

sourcetype="tomcat-webapp" host="server-notify06*" | rex "(?i)(?P<FIELDNAME>\w+=\[\w+\])" | bucket _time span=1h | stats count(FIELDNAME) by _time| rename count(FIELDNAME) as "Count"

0 Karma
1 Solution

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Try something like this

sourcetype="tomcat-webapp" host="server-notify06*" | rex "(?i)(?P<FIELDNAME1>\\w+=\[[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\])"  | rex "(?i)(?P<FIELDNAME2>\w+=\[\w+\])" | timechart span=1h count(FIELDNAME1) as Count1 count(FIELDNAME2) as Count2

View solution in original post

0 Karma

bbhandari012
Explorer

I have a couple of dashboard. In each dashboard, i would like to have a feature of drop down menu on top of each dashboard, selecting the drop down menu, should redirect me to the different dashboard according to the selection . How can i achieve that feature ? I tried something as below and no luck !!

<input type="dropdown" token="field1">

<label></label>
<default>Select a page to open</default>
<choice value="">Select a page to open</choice>
<choice value="first_dashboard">Link to first dashboard</choice>
<choice value="second_dashboard">Link to second dashboard</choice>
<change>
  <condition value="first_dashboard">

</condition>
  <condition value="second_dashboard">

</condition>
</change>

<chart>
 </chart>
0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Try something like this

sourcetype="tomcat-webapp" host="server-notify06*" | rex "(?i)(?P<FIELDNAME1>\\w+=\[[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\-[a-f0-9]+\])"  | rex "(?i)(?P<FIELDNAME2>\w+=\[\w+\])" | timechart span=1h count(FIELDNAME1) as Count1 count(FIELDNAME2) as Count2
0 Karma

bbhandari012
Explorer

That worked great !!!! Thank you

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...