All Apps and Add-ons

Alert does not contain a supported visualization Splunk Mobile

chandralinginen

So i created a basic alert to test in SPlunk Mobile. just a stats count by host and trigger an alert to send to mobile.
I do get the alert on my splunk mobile app with title and app name (search). And when i click on it, I am expecting to see a table with host and count, and I receive an error saying "Alert does not contain a supported visualization Splunk Mobile". I havent selected any visualization initially.

After that I created one more alert and saved it as column chart and tested again. Nothing. Anything that I am missing here?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

casingc_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Double check that you have attached the correct dashboard for your test and that its visualizations are supported. The default visualization when creating an alert is None.

Details in the docs can be found here:
https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Alerts/2.2.3/Alerts/SendAlerts

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...