All Apps and Add-ons

Add-On for Atlassian Jira Issue Alerts fails to create alert

martaBenedetti
Path Finder

Hi community,

I'm using splunk 8.0.6 and I've installed the ta on a search head cluster.

When alert is triggered I've configured Jira Issue Alert but no ticket is created on Jira and I see this error on jira_issue_alert_modalert.log

2021-06-24 16:24:10,665 ERROR pid=20944 tid=MainThread file=cim_actions.py:message:425 | sendmodaction - worker="splkcisosh1" signature="Unexpected error: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='jiraurl', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /rest/api/2/serverInfo (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x7f384b80dd10>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused'))." action_name="jira_issue_alert" search_name="CRM_Stargate_ID2 Clone" sid="scheduler__benedettim__search__RMD59d66eff7707ced3c_at_1624544640_299_522794B8-61DC-4346-ACD8-CA61702DA811" rid="0" app="search" user="benedettim" digest_mode="1" action_mode="saved" action_status="failure"

The proxy is configured though since in ta_atlassian_jira_issue_alerts_settings.conf I see this:

[proxy]
proxy_enabled = 1
proxy_password = ********
proxy_port = 8080
proxy_rdns = 1
proxy_type = http
proxy_url = proxy
proxy_username = username

I've tried to open a ticket using postman with the same user and is working fine.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks

Marta

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

guilmxm
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...