Alerting

Email Alert

nebyouadane

GM
I created an email alert, but my result comes back with the query and error code or it says "A PDF snapshot has been generatedm for the view" I would like to get a table or a chart in the email. I'm using Splunk Enterprise 5.0.5. this is for Failed Login Alert, below you see the query I wrote. I get the right result on splunk but not in my email.

(eventtype=msad-failed-user-logons | fields src_host,src_ip,src_nt_domain,user | eval src_ip=replace(src_ip,"::ffff:","") | ip-to-host | stats values(src_nt_domain) AS "Domain(s)", count AS Count, values(src_host) AS "Host(s)", values(src_ip) AS "IP(s)", sparkline AS "Failure activity" by user | sort -Count | rename user as "Username"
)

0 Karma

nebyouadane

Thanks, it worked

0 Karma

nebyouadane

Thanks, it worked

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...