Splunk Search

Error in 'similarity' command: External search command exited unexpectedly with non-zero error code 9

soheil115
Engager

index="main" source="all_digikala1.csv" | table title price | map search="search index=main source=all_sites1.csv | eval title_m=$title$,price_m=$price$ | table title_m price_m title price store " maxsearches=99999999 | similarity textfield=title_m comparefield=title algo=MASI limit=200000000 | sort limit=0 -similarity | where similarity > 0.2 | table title_m title similarity store

I run the above code in Splunk  

but it returns the following error

Error in 'similarity' command: External search command exited unexpectedly with non-zero error code 9

The map part works correctly and returns a result of about 15 million, but the similarity part has a problem with this number, because when I reduce the output number of the map below 14 million, the code works correctly and the result is correct.

Of course, this has nothing to do with the similarity command, because for example, when I use the jellyfisher command instead of similarity, the same error occurs again.

similarity command is related to "nlp text analytics", which has been added to Splunk

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...

Adoption of Infrastructure Monitoring at Splunk

Splunk's Growth Engineering team showcases one of their first Splunk product adoption-Splunk Infrastructure ...

Modern way of developing distributed application using OTel

Recently, I had the opportunity to work on a complex microservice using Spring boot and Quarkus to develop a ...