Basically, what I did was modify the jira_rest.py script in the add-on to allow the passing of the "server" parameter from the SPL. If present, the value from the server= parameter is used to look up a stanza in the config.ini file. (If not present, it defaults to "jira" for backwards-compatibility.)
To do this, there were 2 places I changed the code:
1. I modified the setup_jira_service method to accept a parameter for 'server', which defaults to 'jira'. This is then used in the subsequent commands to retrieve the username, password, hostname, jira_protocol, and jira_port values from that stanze in the config.ini.
2. I modified the try block at the end of the script to look for a "server=" parameter in the SPL. If found, it extracts the value, and uses that to pass to the setup_jira_service method (see #1).
PM me if you would like a copy of the code.
... View more