Training + Certification Discussions

What is the cost per class for Splunk Education service units?

tysnider
Engager

My company recently bought into the Splunk Cloud platform and in the PO, we also received 8 education service units. While signing up for classes, I could not see any reference to educational service unit costs for each class. I have used a web search and have not found anything. Is there a price list in service units or a way to track remaining units left for our organization etc.?

Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

lguinn2
Legend

1 education service credit = $500 of list price

So if Searching and Reporting has a list price of $1000, then it requires 2 education service credits.
This is true even if you were "given" the credits, or if you paid a discounted price for them, or whatever.

View solution in original post

lguinn2
Legend

1 education service credit = $500 of list price

So if Searching and Reporting has a list price of $1000, then it requires 2 education service credits.
This is true even if you were "given" the credits, or if you paid a discounted price for them, or whatever.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...