Training + Certification Discussions

Splunk course access expired- Can it be resumed?

brijeshdw

Hi Team, my access for free course Splunk 7.x Fundamentals Part 1 (eLearning) has been expired .Could you please resume it for sometime so that i can complete it. Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

reinaldoborgesj

Hi, I want a free certificate (Splunk Core
Certified User). Is it possible? 

0 Karma

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Opening a new topic instead of digging up an old one will give you better chance for response.

Having said that - some entry level courses are free, all others are paid. Certification exams are executed at PearsonVUE and cost a fixed fee.

There might be some time-limited offers reducing this cost but you have to ask your local partner or Splunk representative.

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This is the Splunk community - users supporting other users.  No one here can help with that.  Please contact Splunk Education at education_AMER@splunk.com .

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK: a Step-by-Step Guide for ...

Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step guide for newbies Olga Malita The ...