Training + Certification Discussions

Splunk SOAR hands-on workshop

Yaron_Eilat
Engager

Hello,

I am a presale engineer at a Splunk partner and I recently started presenting training workshops for our customers.
For my own training and enrichment I attended a workshop where someone presented the SOAR hand-on workshop.
However, when I tried to find the workshop in Splunk Show, I could find no trace of it.
I assume the workshops available to me are affected by which corresponding courses I take in the Splunk Learning Center but couldn't find a course by that name.

Can someone explain to me exactly how the availability of courses/workshops work?
The fact that I can't even see some courses until I passed others on the same path is very frustrating.
It makes planning my training much less transparent than I would like. 
Having everything visible but locked until I complete the prerequisites would be so much better, and it seems to be the case inside series but not for the series themselves in general...

Anyway, please help me gain access to the Splunk SOAR hands-on workshop and let me know what path I need to take.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tags (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...