Training + Certification Discussions

Error loading player - Splunk Fundementals 1

fwalraven
Explorer

I am getting a "Error loading player: Network error" message when trying to load the videos in Splunk Fundementals 1 modules on my work laptop. When using my personal pc at home I do not get this error. This has been tested on the laptop using my home network (works on my home pc), work network and mobile network (hotspot). I get the same error on my laptop using all these networks.

I am not supposed to do this on my personal computer, so how do I fix this on my laptop? I am using Chrome.

My goal is to get my first Splunk certificate before the end of the year, so it is quite important that I can follow the splunk fundementals 1 training 🙂

fwalraven
Explorer

I also cleared my cache, which unfortunately did not fix the issue.

fwalraven
Explorer

Update: It does work in the Edge browser. I don't know how to close this post, so moderators please do so or keep it open if you want to look into it 🙂

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...