Splunk Tech Talks
Deep-dives for technical practitioners.

Splunk Self Service Analytics

melissap
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Splunk Self Service Analytics

View our Tech Talk on Splunk Self Service Analytics  to learn about the Analytics Workspace which empowers all users to quickly create visualizations such as line charts, column charts, heat-maps, and time-comparisons, correlate multiple metrics, apply different filters, and take action with dashboards and alerts.

• Enable your full organization to get hands on with their data
  • Free up your SPL experts to focus on the big issues 
  • Quickly create visualizations, correlate metrics, apply filters, and take action with dashboards and alerts

Check out our Metrics Workspace conversations in Splunk Answers community for more!

melissap
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hey everyone! We had some great questions during this Tech Talk in May. 

Recapping for all!

Q: Are the features discussed and presented only available in the Cloud version of Splunk? We have the product on premise.
A: Only some of them. Analytics workspace is available pre-installed in Enterprise on-prem starting 8.0
Follow up Q:  Thanks, I will check tomorrow to see what version we have installed. Unless I can see it when logged in. If so, share that in an answer in the presentation or to me directly.
A: If you are on a pre-8.0 version - checkout Metrics Workspace on Splunkbase for those versions. Analytics Workspace is the next gen of Metrics Workspace App.
melissap
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Here are some additional resources for continuing your Metrics Workspace journey

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...