Splunk Tech Talks
Deep-dives for technical practitioners.

Introducing Ingest Actions: Filter, Mask, Route, Repeat

LesediK
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Introducing Ingest Actions_ Filter, Mask, Route, Repeat.png

Ingest Actions (IA) is the best new way to easily filter, mask and route your data in Splunk® Enterprise and Splunk® Cloud Platform.

In this Tech Talk , you’ll learn how IA can optimize cost and efficiency in the data pipeline while empowering you to have more control of data flow and data residency. Hear about use cases that highlight how IA enables intelligent actions on data

LesediK
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Here are all the resources to continue on your journey:

We hope you enjoy the Tech Talk and don’t forget to check out the recently published infographic, Most Valuable Tech Talks for Platform.

In case you missed it! We recently launched the Platform Essentials Adoption Board, a curated “homebase” of the most vital Splunk resources to bring you success with Splunk Platform.

uthornander_spl
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Great prezo - but how do I get the content from the links shown?

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...