Splunk Tech Talks
Deep-dives for technical practitioners.

Getting Started with ITSI Part 1

melissap
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

View our Tech Talk: IT Edition,  Getting Started with ITSI Part 1  

Join us for our first ITSI-focused tech talk, where we’re sharing all the things you need to know to get started with Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI). Splunk ITSI is a powerful analytics-driven solution capable of providing 360° service monitoring and insight across cross-silo technology services. In this session we’ll introduce ITSI, the key concepts and need to know components, and demonstrate how this all works together with your current technologies, from CMDB to Alerting Frameworks.  

Tune in to learn:

• Key components of ITSI
  • What solutions ITSI provides
  • Concepts needed to begin using ITSI

Tech Talk discussions will remain open for 2 weeks after the live talk. You can continue the conversation within Splunk Answers under the tag ITSI.

Tags (1)
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...