Splunk Tech Talks
Deep-dives for technical practitioners.

Detecting Account Takeover (ATO) Fraud

melissap
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

View our Tech Talk: Platform Edition, Detecting Account Takeover (ATO) Fraud 

Join us for our second part of the 3-part series on retail cybersecurity, focusing on helping you detect account takeovers - another fast-growing trend in online fraud. As people continue to shift towards online shopping due to the COVID-19 pandemic and retailers introduce 'one-click' type of solutions to make the shopping experience easier, retailers are unintentionally making themselves more vulnerable to these attacks.

However, there are proven strategies for catching the attack before it negatively impacts your business. We'll do a deep dive into the data for analysis and demonstrate how you can use Splunk and free visualizations to analyze important events and detect anomalies related to account takeovers.

Tune in to learn:

• Typical data sources to ingest and analyze
  • How to detect warning signs in two major stages of account takeovers
  • How to use visualizations to uncover unusual connections and relationships
melissap
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Check out all these resources to continue on your journey.

.conf20 Presentation 

Splunkbase

Documentation

7asan8590

dear Melissa ,,

am one of your Splunk customer and i have questions for being able to search on Splunk and find any something wrong in our environment so can you help me to have more understanding search query please

thanks alot

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...