@umsundar2015, "better visualization" is a vague requirement. You might have to describe your needs in terms of
1) Data to be presented as Chart
2) Drilldown Capability
3) Mouseover Capability
4) Any other D3/Chart which represents data in a "better" fashion. Mock screenshot/links.
Having said that stats in pie can be depicted as
1) Donut Custom Visualization
2) Single Value or Status Indicator using Trellis Layout (version 6.6 or higher)
3) Word Cloud Custom Visualization
4) Any Custom Visualization of your choice using Splunk Custom Visualization API
Take a look at this app. It might help you find a different visualization.
Keep in mind though, it is important to start with the data set you have and then determine what visualizations fit that data set (amount of data points, information you are trying to convey). Too often someone wants to use a cool visualization but it isn't right for the story they are trying to tell.