Splunk Search

chart : Total

LauraBre
Communicator

Hello,

I want to create a line chart with the number of D2T, number of T2D,... On the same chart, I want to have a line "TOTAL" which is the sum of D2T,T2D... I tried to add the case Service_Type="D2T" OR Service_Type="T2D" OR Service_Type="EFT", "TOTAL" in "case" but it doesn't work because if we are in one of cases, the others cases don't test.

tag::source="TokenizerWatchdogSplunk" Service_Type="*"| eval Serie=case(Service_Type="D2T", "TOK",Service_Type="T2D", "DETOK",Service_Type="EFT", "ESTABLISHMENT") | timechart count(Service_Type) as "Number of Services" by Serie

If you know the solution of the problem, thank you by advance for your solution.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

emiller42
Motivator

If you pipe your search above to | addtotals it will add a column with a summation of the row. I'm assuming this is what you're looking for?

emiller42
Motivator

Glad I could help! Do you mind accepting the answer so it shows up as such for others searching for this in the future? (Click the checkmark)

0 Karma

LauraBre
Communicator

Thx very much. It works very well.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...