Splunk Search

Why is stats count by fieldname not working?

pchava

In search getting list of events and stats giving count of events but when extend the search by field name, throwing "No results yet found" error.

Am I doing anything wrong?

0 Karma
1 Solution

PowerPacked
Builder

Hi @pchava

Check if the field is extracted or not, & are you able to see the field in the list of fields ( Selected Fields & Interesting Fields) on the left handed side

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Karma

PowerPacked
Builder

Hi @pchava

Check if the field is extracted or not, & are you able to see the field in the list of fields ( Selected Fields & Interesting Fields) on the left handed side

Thanks

0 Karma

pchava

Hi @PowerPacked,
Its extracted, I can see in Interesting fields (even i tried by moving field from interesting to selected fields).

Thanks.

0 Karma

pchava

Hi @powerpacked, its working thanks, my bad I missed case sensitive for the field names.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...