Splunk Search

When I go to Settings, Data Inputs, Forwarded Inputs, Windows Event Logs and click on the listed Server Class link, the redirected page will not load, it just says loading...

careybrucem
Explorer

When I go to Settings, Data Inputs, Forwarded Inputs, Windows Event Logs and click on the listed Server Class link, the redirected page will not load, it just says loading...

1 Solution

careybrucem
Explorer

We were under the trial license and the daily quota had reached its maximum so it would not allow us to do this.

View solution in original post

careybrucem
Explorer

We were under the trial license and the daily quota had reached its maximum so it would not allow us to do this.

gregtomei
Engager

The daily quota for what specifically? I've run into this issue and want to understand this issue and limitations of the trial license

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing Data to Different Splunk Indexes in the OpenTelemetry Collector

This blog post is part of an ongoing series on OpenTelemetry. The OpenTelemetry project is the second largest ...

Getting Started with AIOps: Event Correlation Basics and Alert Storm Detection in ...

Getting Started with AIOps:Event Correlation Basics and Alert Storm Detection in Splunk IT Service ...

Register to Attend BSides SPL 2022 - It's all Happening October 18!

Join like-minded individuals for technical sessions on everything Splunk!  This is a community-led and run ...