Splunk Search

Timechart in the same table based on column

archananaveen
Explorer

Hi,

I have the below 2 searches, which work fine. I need to put the output of both the searches in a single table so the whole data is displayed over ClusterName. Please let me know how I can achieve this.

sourcetype = aaa_sss* eventtype=* | chart values(eventtype) AS Events over clusterName |

clusterName=xxx | timechart span=1m count by eventtype | eval count = ceiling(count/16)
0 Karma

HiroshiSatoh
Champion

Is it like this?
※I do not consider performance etc.

sourcetype = aaa_sss* eventtype=* | chart values(eventtype) AS Events over clusterName 
|map search="search clusterName=$clusterName$
|eval eventtype=\"$eventtype$\"|timechart span=1m count by eventtype|eval clusterName=\"$clusterName$\""
0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

What the expected (sample) resulting table? (what columns? show some sample values)

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...